Monday 7 March 2011

REALITY BEGINNING TO SETTLE IN NOW!!!

It's weird how from one moment things are going smooth and simple and the next you're scrambling to just keep up, because you struggeling to find the vision or ideas you need to round of the assignment deadlines that are assigned to you. Since work and holidays it feels like my creative side is still on a holiday without me.....!!
but as always we pull through, because it's a sink or swim course and environment that we have chosen, just wish my mind would wake up. I mean the best things i came up with for the scooter stand were the images below, which is sad, because this is a fun and defferant assignment. Oh well, back to the drawing board!!!! stay tuned for my next updated advertisement stand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.